Wednesday 13 July 2011

Ella

I had every intention of finding some time yesterday  to let you all know what we have been up to recently and all about our new arrivals.  However I had a phone call from Ella the Bull Mastiff's mum to break the bad news that our Ella had passed away peacefully at the weekend. Mel is obviously devastated and I'm afraid I didn't keep a stiff upper lip when she told me, sorry Mel.
Ella and her brother Boris came to me on a regular basis for sleepovers and they totally made themselves at home right from the start. We used to laugh at Ella and the  "Les Dawson" faces she used to pull! She was such a great dog and Stuart and I will miss her visits so much. Only because we personally have lost dogs in the past, can we begin to imagine how Mel is feeling. I'm sure you all send her your best wishes.
Mel gave Ella such a good life and hopefully she can take some comfort from that.
We are looking forward to Boris's visits at the end of the month, when he will be thoroughly spoiled!

Fly high, Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment